Monday, October 31, 2011

Solotica Natural Colors Cristal (Ice-Mint)


After a very long wait and highly expected launch, Solotica's new color lenses, Ice-Mint, are finally here. They are not as opaque as the Topazio, Quartzo, and Esmeralda NC lenses (at least in my opinion) and are not that pretty a color (they look like regular gray lenses). But I figured I would post about them here since so many people, including myself, have been waiting over a year for their release, and were curious as to what they would look like.

Comfort wise I have to say they seem comfortable, but again I have not worn them all day yet. They move around a little bit in my eyes (just like the other NC lenses) unlike their hidrosummer gloss and hidrocor counterparts.

Material: 62% Polymacon, Hydration: 38%, Diameter: 14.2 mm, Base curve: 8.7, Manufacturer: Solótica.

They can be purchased at Viallure and WRlenses online. You can also check out Youtube videos to see how they look on other people.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Blue Contacts for Brown Eyes

    ReplyDelete